Over 35 years expertise. Every student we teach has the knowledge to potentially save a life. We take that seriously!
Why Titan CPR Associates for training in CPR/AED and First Aid?
We have earned the trust of thousands of companies and clients over the years in Colorado, Wisconsin, and Illinois!
What our clients are saying...
The Chicago Bears
Worker Rehabilitation Services
B. J. Cervanko,
LCDR, USNR-R, Training Officer, U. S. Naval Reserve Center
Titan CPR Associates is one of the first and largest emergency training companies in the U.S.
We feel obligated to provide leadership in effectively addressing our clients needs and concerns.
We are proud of the fact that…
- We are among the first companies to make disposable manikin practice shields mandatory for all of our CPR students…FREE!
- We are the only system to teach people how to safely (never on people) practice CPR at home using common household items.
- We own our mannequins and keep them sanitized. We never use “rental wrecks!”
- We follow a national standard, not a regional one.
- Our volume allows us to keep your training costs down.
- Lower per person and minimum charges than any other program in town! Unlike other programs, our proprietary program does not require you to buy expensive books; materials are provided at no additional cost. We will gladly provide you an estimate so you can see how affordable our life-saving training is.
- Our proprietary nationally recognized ERI Program is about ½ the time of other programs and yields better learning and retention. And without boring, hours-long movies or expensive “workbooks”.
- We provide everything needed for training. Why tie up your valuable equipment, supplies, and professional staff for training duties when our highly trained, professional staff can do the job for you?
- We offer 30-day, interest-free invoicing.
- Our programs are in compliance with OSHA, JCAHO, State’s Departments of Health, and all other regulatory bodies where such regulations exist.
- Our instructors can teach any level of CPR including classes for professional health care personnel and child care staff. We offer FOUR programs: American Heart Association (AHA), EMS Safety, Inc. (EMS), American Health and Safety Institute (ASHI) or the more economical and up to date Emergency Response Institute (ERI) Program. All courses are taught to the highest standard set by their respective originating organization.
- We have over 35 years of providing the best in CPR and emergency education. We teach thousands of people each year. We have offices in the Chicago area, South East Wisconsin, and Colorado. More offices are planned in the near future.
- Our nationally recognized programs ensure employee acceptance and compliance. Classes are conducted in a humanistic, non-threatening environment and are geared to the experience and education of the participants.
- Because we educate over 30,000 people each year, we have a long list of happy customers and organizations. Extensive references are available at your request.
- FREE CPR reminder chart provided to each student.
- Questions after class? Lost cards? Toll-free phone (1-800-869-9289) number with a real person on the other end.
- Replacements for lost cards just a phone call away.
- Every student receives a FREE disposable manikin practice shield.
- We can provide completion cards from FOUR different bodies to meet.
- Optional CPR patient face shields for use on real patients are available at class.
- All equipment and supplies latex-free.
Call us at 1-800-869-9289 or use our website form to request a quote for your training needs. We are always happy to answer your questions.